Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday




See Sandra's blog for more Happy Homemaker Monday!

On my bedside table: 
My iPod 

On the menu for tonight:
Chicken Caesar Salad with homemade dressing and croutons 

On my To Do List: 
School, Work 

New Recipe I tried last week:
I tried a Chinese five-spice beef stir fry, but I'm not posting the recipe because, frankly, we just didn't like it.
 
In the craft basket:
This blog is as crafty as I get. 

Looking forward to: 
SUMMER BREAK! Only 22 days to go! 

Homemaking Tip for this week: 
Don't let your ironing pile up. Then it takes 3 hours to finish and, boy, will you be grumpy by then! :) 

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):

Favorite photo from last week:

Lesson learned the past few days:
 
That some people are too easily led to believe that our gov't knows the answer to all their problems.

On my Prayer List: 
my family and friends

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses: 
Isaiah 1:18 "Come now, let us argue this out," says the Lord. "No matter how deep the stain of your sins, I can remove it. I can make you as clean as freshly fallen snow. Even if you are stained as red as crimson, I can make you as white as wool."

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

'this blog is as crafty as i get' ... that cracked me up !! as did you remark about your new recipe tried !! you are funny !!

Leigh said...

I was feeling rather snarky last night, Bonnie. Maybe that's why I felt led to share the verse about being made as white as snow. ;)

Brooke said...

Hey I hear you on the ironing. I would rather pluck chickens for the whole day in a steamy old barn than do 6 weeks worth of ironing, which is usually at least how long I let it pile up. In fact just this week I have resolved to do ironing every time I do wash, so that I only have a couple of pieces at a time and it never backs up. Yeah, we'll see how that resolution works out. :)

Sandra said...

LOL I'm with Bonnie, that comment was hilarious.

We're counting down the days to Summer break too YAY

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From Twitter

    Every little thing I've been blogging about...

    1st Monday (1) 4th of July (1) about me page (1) actions (1) Animals (41) awards (1) babies (1) bakerella (1) Birthdays (6) Blog Hop (3) blog roll (1) bugs (1) canon t1i (6) Capitol Day (1) celebrities (2) Colon Cancer Alliance (1) cousins (2) Crafty (12) Creepy Crawly Things (5) D (1) dairy farm (1) Daybook (4) Demo Team (1) Digital Scrapbooking (2) DIY (1) Doktor Kaboom (2) Excuses (1) faith (12) family (4) Field Trips (4) FIF (1) Food (24) football (1) fossils (1) friends (6) Fun stuff (3) Funny Characters (4) Gardening (2) gifts (1) giveaways (2) goats (1) graduation (1) happy homemaker (33) Heroic Deeds (1) home ec (5) House (3) Hunting (1) i heart faces (9) iMac (1) Intro (1) jessica sprague card making (3) jessica sprague PSE lessons (9) karate (10) karate camp (1) Kids (49) kitchen (1) kittens (1) lightroom (1) LOTHF tour (2) maddy (3) memorial day (1) military support (1) Mom (1) Morgan (10) motorcycles (1) move (1) music (3) nature (4) near death experiences (1) new year's eve (1) pets (7) PhotoHunt (2) photowalk (1) politicians (1) random stuff (22) rec (1) Recipes (16) reunions (2) round robin (1) Scarborough Faire (3) Scenery (12) School (5) self (1) sewing (5) shoes (1) sickness (3) slow cooking thursday (2) Snapshots of a Saturday (16) snow (1) stellan (1) summer (2) summer fun list (3) Tawny (2) TCBC (1) test posts (2) Texas Chapter of the National Coalition for Public School Options (1) textures (1) Thanksgiving 09 (3) Tristan (6) Trixie (7) vacation (13) Waco adventures (8) Weather (6) wind farm (1) witty comebacks (1)
    MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP