Monday, April 6, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook~April 6th



For Today...

Outside my window... a very cool morning warming up to a nice afternoon

I am thinking...that I hope the kiddos not feeling well this morn is not the beginning of some bug

From the learning rooms...a four-day school week this week

I am thankful for... my good friends

From the kitchen...hmm...haven't thought that far yet. don't have a menu this week

I am wearing...denim skirt with knit top, bare feet

I am reading... nothing right now

I am hoping... for warm temperatures with only light breezes

I am creating...creative nook is dry right now. but I love the crocheted pillow covers I saw on another blog

I am hearing... Tristan talking to the dog. pretty quiet other than that.

Around the house... laundry and lots of ironing

One of my favorite things... spontaneous hugs from my kids

A few plans for the rest of the week...karate, art class, birthday party on Friday

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...Hard to believe how fast these tiny chicks grow up. (The baby chicken grew up really fast too.)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From Twitter

    Every little thing I've been blogging about...

    1st Monday (1) 4th of July (1) about me page (1) actions (1) Animals (41) awards (1) babies (1) bakerella (1) Birthdays (6) Blog Hop (3) blog roll (1) bugs (1) canon t1i (6) Capitol Day (1) celebrities (2) Colon Cancer Alliance (1) cousins (2) Crafty (12) Creepy Crawly Things (5) D (1) dairy farm (1) Daybook (4) Demo Team (1) Digital Scrapbooking (2) DIY (1) Doktor Kaboom (2) Excuses (1) faith (12) family (4) Field Trips (4) FIF (1) Food (24) football (1) fossils (1) friends (6) Fun stuff (3) Funny Characters (4) Gardening (2) gifts (1) giveaways (2) goats (1) graduation (1) happy homemaker (33) Heroic Deeds (1) home ec (5) House (3) Hunting (1) i heart faces (9) iMac (1) Intro (1) jessica sprague card making (3) jessica sprague PSE lessons (9) karate (10) karate camp (1) Kids (49) kitchen (1) kittens (1) lightroom (1) LOTHF tour (2) maddy (3) memorial day (1) military support (1) Mom (1) Morgan (10) motorcycles (1) move (1) music (3) nature (4) near death experiences (1) new year's eve (1) pets (7) PhotoHunt (2) photowalk (1) politicians (1) random stuff (22) rec (1) Recipes (16) reunions (2) round robin (1) Scarborough Faire (3) Scenery (12) School (5) self (1) sewing (5) shoes (1) sickness (3) slow cooking thursday (2) Snapshots of a Saturday (16) snow (1) stellan (1) summer (2) summer fun list (3) Tawny (2) TCBC (1) test posts (2) Texas Chapter of the National Coalition for Public School Options (1) textures (1) Thanksgiving 09 (3) Tristan (6) Trixie (7) vacation (13) Waco adventures (8) Weather (6) wind farm (1) witty comebacks (1)
    MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP