Monday, April 27, 2009

Mountain of God

A song I'd like to share with you...

Mountain of God
Third Day

Thought that I was all alone 
Broken and afraid 
But You were there with me 
Yes, You were there with me 

And I didn't even know 
That I had lost my way 
But You were there with me 
Yes, You were there with me 

'Til You opened up my eyes 
I never knew 
That I couldn't ever make it 
Without You 

(Chorus)Even though the journey's long 
And I know the road is hard 
Well, the One who's gone before me 
He will help me carry on 
After all that I've been through 
Now I realize the truth 
That I must go through the valley 
To stand upon the mountain of God 

As I travel on the road 
That You have led me down 
You are here with me 
Yes, You are here with me 
I have need for nothing more 
Oh, now that I have found 
That You are here with me 
Yes, You are here with me 

I confess from time to time 
I lose my way 
But You are always there 
To bring me back again 

(Chorus)

Sometimes I think of where it is I've come from 
And the things I've left behind 
But of all I've had, what I possessed 
Nothing can quite compare 
With what's in front of me 
With what's in front of me

(Chorus)

I thought that I was all alone 
Broken and afraid
But, You are here with me
Yes, You are here with me.

And I know He is. Do you?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From Twitter

    Every little thing I've been blogging about...

    1st Monday (1) 4th of July (1) about me page (1) actions (1) Animals (41) awards (1) babies (1) bakerella (1) Birthdays (6) Blog Hop (3) blog roll (1) bugs (1) canon t1i (6) Capitol Day (1) celebrities (2) Colon Cancer Alliance (1) cousins (2) Crafty (12) Creepy Crawly Things (5) D (1) dairy farm (1) Daybook (4) Demo Team (1) Digital Scrapbooking (2) DIY (1) Doktor Kaboom (2) Excuses (1) faith (12) family (4) Field Trips (4) FIF (1) Food (24) football (1) fossils (1) friends (6) Fun stuff (3) Funny Characters (4) Gardening (2) gifts (1) giveaways (2) goats (1) graduation (1) happy homemaker (33) Heroic Deeds (1) home ec (5) House (3) Hunting (1) i heart faces (9) iMac (1) Intro (1) jessica sprague card making (3) jessica sprague PSE lessons (9) karate (10) karate camp (1) Kids (49) kitchen (1) kittens (1) lightroom (1) LOTHF tour (2) maddy (3) memorial day (1) military support (1) Mom (1) Morgan (10) motorcycles (1) move (1) music (3) nature (4) near death experiences (1) new year's eve (1) pets (7) PhotoHunt (2) photowalk (1) politicians (1) random stuff (22) rec (1) Recipes (16) reunions (2) round robin (1) Scarborough Faire (3) Scenery (12) School (5) self (1) sewing (5) shoes (1) sickness (3) slow cooking thursday (2) Snapshots of a Saturday (16) snow (1) stellan (1) summer (2) summer fun list (3) Tawny (2) TCBC (1) test posts (2) Texas Chapter of the National Coalition for Public School Options (1) textures (1) Thanksgiving 09 (3) Tristan (6) Trixie (7) vacation (13) Waco adventures (8) Weather (6) wind farm (1) witty comebacks (1)
    MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP