Better Basket Blog Hop started as a charity blog meme, bloggers were able to raise $10 by writing a blog post of donating a virtual Easter Basket. HERSHEY’S promised to donate $10 per each post written for the Children’s Miracle Network, up to $5,000. Within the first week, over 200 bloggers participated, and soon it was 400 bloggers, and HERSHEY’S was so impressed by the kindness and caring of the hundreds of bloggers participating that they decided to donate $7,000 in honor of all the caring bloggers who are part of spreading the word of paying it forward this Easter season.
My good friend Lori passed this opportunity on to me and I'm passing this on to YOU and my good friends below:
Sandra Diary of a Stay at Home Mom
Carrie Farming on Faith
Sarah Coffee at the Cabin
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN JOIN
- Participate to HERSHEY’S Better Basket Blog Hop of giving away virtual Easter Baskets by creating a blog post with specific rules described here.
- HERSHEY’S will donate $7,000 for CMN
- You can give as many virtual Easter baskets as you want.
- The HERSHEY’S Better Basket Blog Hop will officially begin at 12 AM EST on March 18th and end at 12 PM EST on April 4th, 2010. Blog posts submitted to us before or after that time period will not be counted for.
- The blog post link has to be submitted to us for your participation to be counted.
- In addition copy and paste the following text in your blog post:
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- This started as a meme of Hershey donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog
- Hop to Children’s Miracle Network up to $5,000 – but after so many bloggers participating, Hershey decided to donate a total of $7,000 honoring the kindness of blogger community.
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.