Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm


Thanks to Sandra for hosting!


The weather in my neck of the woods:
Probably hot.



One of my simple pleasures:
Kissing my sleepy-eyed children in the morning.



On my bedside table:
iPod and Kleenex.


On my TV:
No TV here.



On the menu for tonight:
I simply have no idea! First day of school here. I'm not a very good multi-tasker.



On my To Do List:
Make bread. This is a priority.



New Recipe I tried last week:
Nothing new because I didn't cook. Hubby was out of town all week.




In the craft basket:
One handle left on my bag. Then once they're attached it'll be all done!


Looking forward to:
Sharing photos from our weekend trip to Waco with y'all.



Homemaking Tip for this week:
Can't think of a single one! LOL



Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Hmm...I haven't been lingering over my blogs lately. Too many other things to do before school starts.



Favorite photo from last week: Be on the lookout for lots of favorite photos this week. They're not edited yet though!



Lesson learned the past few days:
That I can do this. All of it.



On my Prayer List:
Friends
Family
Fellow bloggers



Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Hebrews 12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily hinders our progress. And let us run with endurance the race that God has set before us.


1 comment:

Sandra said...

Thank you for joining in, I enjoyed reading your list :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From Twitter

    Every little thing I've been blogging about...

    1st Monday (1) 4th of July (1) about me page (1) actions (1) Animals (41) awards (1) babies (1) bakerella (1) Birthdays (6) Blog Hop (3) blog roll (1) bugs (1) canon t1i (6) Capitol Day (1) celebrities (2) Colon Cancer Alliance (1) cousins (2) Crafty (12) Creepy Crawly Things (5) D (1) dairy farm (1) Daybook (4) Demo Team (1) Digital Scrapbooking (2) DIY (1) Doktor Kaboom (2) Excuses (1) faith (12) family (4) Field Trips (4) FIF (1) Food (24) football (1) fossils (1) friends (6) Fun stuff (3) Funny Characters (4) Gardening (2) gifts (1) giveaways (2) goats (1) graduation (1) happy homemaker (33) Heroic Deeds (1) home ec (5) House (3) Hunting (1) i heart faces (9) iMac (1) Intro (1) jessica sprague card making (3) jessica sprague PSE lessons (9) karate (10) karate camp (1) Kids (49) kitchen (1) kittens (1) lightroom (1) LOTHF tour (2) maddy (3) memorial day (1) military support (1) Mom (1) Morgan (10) motorcycles (1) move (1) music (3) nature (4) near death experiences (1) new year's eve (1) pets (7) PhotoHunt (2) photowalk (1) politicians (1) random stuff (22) rec (1) Recipes (16) reunions (2) round robin (1) Scarborough Faire (3) Scenery (12) School (5) self (1) sewing (5) shoes (1) sickness (3) slow cooking thursday (2) Snapshots of a Saturday (16) snow (1) stellan (1) summer (2) summer fun list (3) Tawny (2) TCBC (1) test posts (2) Texas Chapter of the National Coalition for Public School Options (1) textures (1) Thanksgiving 09 (3) Tristan (6) Trixie (7) vacation (13) Waco adventures (8) Weather (6) wind farm (1) witty comebacks (1)
    MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP