Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday

Thanks for hosting this, Sandra!

On my bedside table:

Eragon

My iPod

 

On my TV:

No TV here


On the menu for tonight:

Leftover grilled pork chops that I will slice up and put into a stir-fry

 

On my To Do List:

Clean out the closet at the karate school

Clean out the chicken coop

Sell some eggs

 

New Recipe I tried last week:

Don’t think there were any


In the craft basket:

Still just blogging and trying some more digiscrapping

 

Looking forward to:

SUMMER!

 

Homemaking Tip for this week:

Everyone needs to visit Carrie at Farming on Faith. She has some awesome recipes for homemade cleaners!

 

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):

There were too many good ones to pick just one

 

Favorite photo from last week:

Doesn't this bread look so yummy? Picture and recipe compliments of Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom! 

Lesson learned the past few days:

That you can become good at anything you try with practice, practice, practice. Oh! And practice.

 

On my Prayer List:

My husband and children.

A lady from work that got very upset with me this week. She seems unhappy. I pray she lets the Lord lift her up.

 

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

I trust in God, so why should I be afraid? What can mere mortals do to me? Psalm 56:11



Photobucket

4 comments:

The Raggedy Girl said...

Thank you for the practice pointer...where is the piano???

Happy Homemaker Monday
The Raggedy Girl

Anonymous said...

I like the natural bouquet from yesterday! There is nothing like fresh bread is there?

Pamela said...

I'm a digital scrapper as well! Do you use Creative Memories software? I find it so easy to use; now all I have to do is remember to put together a few pages each time I download pictures from my camera.

Sandra said...

Just coming around now, I know it's late :)

I loved your post and thank you for sharing my photo, that bread was DELICIOUS.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From Twitter

    Every little thing I've been blogging about...

    1st Monday (1) 4th of July (1) about me page (1) actions (1) Animals (41) awards (1) babies (1) bakerella (1) Birthdays (6) Blog Hop (3) blog roll (1) bugs (1) canon t1i (6) Capitol Day (1) celebrities (2) Colon Cancer Alliance (1) cousins (2) Crafty (12) Creepy Crawly Things (5) D (1) dairy farm (1) Daybook (4) Demo Team (1) Digital Scrapbooking (2) DIY (1) Doktor Kaboom (2) Excuses (1) faith (12) family (4) Field Trips (4) FIF (1) Food (24) football (1) fossils (1) friends (6) Fun stuff (3) Funny Characters (4) Gardening (2) gifts (1) giveaways (2) goats (1) graduation (1) happy homemaker (33) Heroic Deeds (1) home ec (5) House (3) Hunting (1) i heart faces (9) iMac (1) Intro (1) jessica sprague card making (3) jessica sprague PSE lessons (9) karate (10) karate camp (1) Kids (49) kitchen (1) kittens (1) lightroom (1) LOTHF tour (2) maddy (3) memorial day (1) military support (1) Mom (1) Morgan (10) motorcycles (1) move (1) music (3) nature (4) near death experiences (1) new year's eve (1) pets (7) PhotoHunt (2) photowalk (1) politicians (1) random stuff (22) rec (1) Recipes (16) reunions (2) round robin (1) Scarborough Faire (3) Scenery (12) School (5) self (1) sewing (5) shoes (1) sickness (3) slow cooking thursday (2) Snapshots of a Saturday (16) snow (1) stellan (1) summer (2) summer fun list (3) Tawny (2) TCBC (1) test posts (2) Texas Chapter of the National Coalition for Public School Options (1) textures (1) Thanksgiving 09 (3) Tristan (6) Trixie (7) vacation (13) Waco adventures (8) Weather (6) wind farm (1) witty comebacks (1)
    MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP