Monday, March 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook~March 16th



For Today...

Outside my window... back to spring after an "indian" winter

I am thinking... that this is my first attempt at this and I hope I do it right!

From the learning rooms... Spring Break is here!

I am thankful for... my kids working together yesterday to get lots of things done

From the kitchen... Asian beef noodles with salad tonight and I actually have a menu planned for the week

I am wearing... still in my jammies!

I am reading... nothing right now except my Bible and devotions

I am hoping... for the ground to dry out some so we can plant our garden

I am creating...peace in my home by getting some cleaning done this week

I am hearing... kids listening to a story

Around the house... huge basket of laundry needs folded and put away, grocery shopping to do

One of my favorite things... an evening at home, eating popcorn and drinking sparkling cider with the family

A few plans for the rest of the week... grocery shopping and just get out and enjoy this weather!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...My daughter Morgan loves my cousin's daughter Reese. Reese just turned one and we had such a good time at her birthday party. Morgan is my youngest, so it's been a while since I've attended a birthday party for a one year old! Such memories it brought back!

1 comment:

Mary said...

You did a great job on your first post and I enjoyed reading it. Nice picture thought.

Have a great week.
Blessings,
Mary

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From Twitter

    Every little thing I've been blogging about...

    1st Monday (1) 4th of July (1) about me page (1) actions (1) Animals (41) awards (1) babies (1) bakerella (1) Birthdays (6) Blog Hop (3) blog roll (1) bugs (1) canon t1i (6) Capitol Day (1) celebrities (2) Colon Cancer Alliance (1) cousins (2) Crafty (12) Creepy Crawly Things (5) D (1) dairy farm (1) Daybook (4) Demo Team (1) Digital Scrapbooking (2) DIY (1) Doktor Kaboom (2) Excuses (1) faith (12) family (4) Field Trips (4) FIF (1) Food (24) football (1) fossils (1) friends (6) Fun stuff (3) Funny Characters (4) Gardening (2) gifts (1) giveaways (2) goats (1) graduation (1) happy homemaker (33) Heroic Deeds (1) home ec (5) House (3) Hunting (1) i heart faces (9) iMac (1) Intro (1) jessica sprague card making (3) jessica sprague PSE lessons (9) karate (10) karate camp (1) Kids (49) kitchen (1) kittens (1) lightroom (1) LOTHF tour (2) maddy (3) memorial day (1) military support (1) Mom (1) Morgan (10) motorcycles (1) move (1) music (3) nature (4) near death experiences (1) new year's eve (1) pets (7) PhotoHunt (2) photowalk (1) politicians (1) random stuff (22) rec (1) Recipes (16) reunions (2) round robin (1) Scarborough Faire (3) Scenery (12) School (5) self (1) sewing (5) shoes (1) sickness (3) slow cooking thursday (2) Snapshots of a Saturday (16) snow (1) stellan (1) summer (2) summer fun list (3) Tawny (2) TCBC (1) test posts (2) Texas Chapter of the National Coalition for Public School Options (1) textures (1) Thanksgiving 09 (3) Tristan (6) Trixie (7) vacation (13) Waco adventures (8) Weather (6) wind farm (1) witty comebacks (1)
    MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP